Green Planet Protein Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
These blueberry protein pancakes are vegan, high in protein, gluten free & low in sugar! These light and fluffy pancakes are the perfect start to any day or a guilt free treat!
You will need:
- 1/2 cup 40g gluten-free flour
- 35g Green Planet Original vegan protein powder
- 1 tsp. stevia-erythritol blend (Natvia brand)
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2/3 cup unsweetened plant milk
- 3/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup blueberries
Whisk together the dry ingredients then gently stir in milk and vanilla extract. Stir in the blueberries. The batter should be quite thick. Let the batter sit for a few minutes while you preheat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Lightly coat the pan with oil. Drop batter 2 tbsp. at a time to make 4 small pancakes. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then flip and cook 2-3 minutes on the other side. Add the toppings of your choice and enjoy!